Unable to delete current Entitlement data from QuickBooks!!
QuickBooks customer care:We can’t compare QuickBooks with any other software as it quite a different software from others. If the users are facing some error while using it such as ‘unable to delete current entitlement data from QuickBooks’ then they can have assistance from the solution which we are providing over here. The users are required to follow the instructions as they are given over here. If they still face some issues while following the instructions then they have another option in the form of QuickBooks customer care number +1-855-861-4161.
What exactly is Entitlement data?
Entitlement file contains the data which includes encrypted info about your product and the license code. If by any reason the file gets damaged then it won’t let QuickBooks run as normal and the error messages will become more frequent. In such a scenario you would want to recreate Entitlement data.
Delete your current Entitlement data.
You normally see errors like the one below, whenever there is any problem with the entitlement copy. Deleting the file will ensure keep your safe. These are the errors that you see:
“Re-enter the validation code as the correct code is not correct”
“The file is temporarily unavailable, please log back later”.
“There is an error when configuring Quickbooks data”.
If you see any such error then deleting the entitlement file will possibly resolve your issue.
How to delete the Entitlement data file:
- The very first you would be required to do is to log out from QuickBooks.
- Now open up your task manager. You can do that via keyboard shortcut as Ctrl+shift+Esc.
- Within the task manager, click more details under the windows tab.
- From here press process tab and click next.
- Sort the dialogue box by clicking the down arrow button. You can also do that by clicking on the name of the process in the header section.
- Look out for the QBW32.exe file from the list of options provided, Click on it and press end task button.
- Now click open the entitlement file. You can do this by following the below steps:
- On your desktop, open up the Run window. You can get the access to the window by clicking Win+R button.
- Now you will have to locate .ecml file, you can do that by following the path: C drive > program data > entitlement client > QuickBooks version.
- You will now see Entitlement Data Store. ecml file.
- Right, click on the said file and from the options provided hit Delete.
- Once you have deleted the file you will have to re-register the program by entering your product and the license number. To do that just try logging in to your QuickBooks program and follow the prompts.
- Once everything is done your program should reactivate and the problem should resolve.
We have provided the solution related to the error which we have discussed and if the users still face some issue then they can contact to QuickBooks customer care +1-855-861-4161 where our technicians will assist them in resolving the issue within a short span of time without any hassle. The users have to follow the instructions very strictly