Unable to Enter Rent, Received in QuickBooks!!
If the users are using QuickBooks and using it for the purpose of entering the data for rent or tenant entry and in a sudden manner they face some issues while entering all the data entries. Well, they have not to worry as we are discussing the same technical issue which users face while using QuickBooks where we will provide the users a complete solution for managing and tracking their tenant’s rent payments. In this case, the users have to set up their rental properties as customers in the account in the receivable ledger for their own convenience. They have to follow each and every step while resolving the issue. In any case, if the face some error they have one more option to resolve the issue through QuickBooks customer care number +1-855-861-4161.
Process for the solution with steps:
- First the users have to open the “Customer Center” and then they have to select “New Customer/Job.”
- Now they have to choose “New Customer” to open the customer input screen.
- After that they have to enter the property’s name and address as the customer contact information.
- After the previous step they have to use the custom data fields to comprise other suitable details about the property, such as the terms of payment, preferred payment method and reserve held for repairs.
- Now they have to click on “OK” to save their new customer and close the window or “Next” if they need to set up multiple properties.
- After that they have to select “New Job” from the “New Customer/Job” menu to set up the specific tenants for each property
- Now the users have to input the contact name, telephone number and mailing address for the tenant. The users have to use the tenant’s contact address, but not the physical location of the rental property — this is the address QuickBooks will use when generating their monthly rental invoices
- Now this is the time to click on “OK” button if they are done entering new tenants or the “Next” button to enter another.
- Now we are towards final steps where the users are required to click on the “Customers” menu, and after that they have to select “Receive Payments” to begin entering their rent receipts.
- Now they have to choose the cash receipt account from the “Accounts” drop-down list and then they have to select the appropriate tenant from the “Customer: Job” drop-down list.
- After the above step they are required to enter the amount of the rent payment and then click on “OK” to save the receipt if they are inputting rent for only one tenant. If they have rent from more than one tenant, then they have to select “Group with other un-deposited funds” to move on to the next cash receipt entry.
As we have described the complete details with the solution of the issue which users face while entering the data for rent purpose. The users are required to follow the complete steps in resolving the issue and in any case they face some errors while following the instructions, they can have assistance through QuickBooks customer care +1-855-861-4161 and our technicians will assist them to rectify their issue within a short span of time.