Unable to connect bank accounts in QuickBooks online?
We are here to discuss an issue which the users of QuickBooks Online face while using it. We are providing the solution related to the issue ‘how to connect the bank accounts in QuickBooks online’ and users have to follow that instruction in a proper manner and they fail to do so by following the instructions then they can have assistance through QuickBooks customer care number +1-855-861-4161.
- The users are required to choose Banking at the left.
- If the users have not connected a bank before, search the name of their financial institution.
- If they have connected a bank previously, then they have to click the “Add Account” button at the top right of the screen and search their financial institutions name.
- First the users are required to select their financial institution from the list.
- After that they are required to enter their User Id or Login Id and password for the financial institution website and then click on Continue.
- The users are required to complete the extra security verification steps if their financial institution requires it, and click securely connect.
- Now the users are required to click the bank emblem to the left of the account that they want to connect and then click on the account type drop-down menu to select a bank or credit card account. The users have keep in mind that they have to choose either a Bank or Credit Card account any of them will work. If they don’t have the account created, they can click + add new to create their new account.
- When they first connect to their account, QuickBooks online downloads the previous 90 days of transactions and going forward will automatically download the user’s banking and credit card transactions nightly. For a shorter length of time, the users have to click on Need a shorter date range?
- Now it’s time to click on connect. This might take a few minutes.
- Now on the final step when their download finishes, they will be taken back to the Banking page. The For Review tab will contain transactions downloaded from user’s financial institution that the users can review, categorize, and accept to QuickBooks.
If the user’s bank isn’t listed or they otherwise can’t connect, or if they need to have more than 90 days’ worth of data, they might be able to download transactions from their bank’s website and upload them to QuickBooks Online.
As we can see that the users who were facing the technical issue related to QuickBooks ‘How to connect Bank Account to QuickBooks Online’ and they were in need of some technical assistance. The users are required to follow the instructions very strictly as we have provided over here and they will be to add their Bank accounts in QuickBooks online. If in any case the users failed to do so or face some error in any step then they have one more an option to resolve the issue through QuickBooks customer care +1-855-861-4161