QuickBooks unable to perform in a proper manner!!
Sometimes while using QuickBooks the users face such kind of issues where the performance of QuickBooks becomes slow and need to be improved. We are discussing the same issue over here with its solution. We are providing instruction with some steps. The users are required to follow the instructions with all steps very carefully to resolve the issue. In any case they face some error while following the steps provided in instructions then we have another option to resolve the issue through QuickBooks tech support number +1-855-861-4161.
Identify and resolve performance problems
Important: Some of these steps are best performed by a qualified IT professional, especially if the users do not have Administrator access to your server computer. The users have to be sure to update to the latest release before troubleshooting performance issues.
Solution 1: By creating a backup file to reset the TLG file and resort lists
Creating a recent backup file can help improve performance in QuickBooks because it resets the *.TLG (transaction log file) used to track changes to the company file before they are written to the database. You can read more about the transaction log file here.
- The users are required to choose the File menu in the program, Backup Company, and select Create Local Backup.
- Now they have to select Local Backupand click Options.
- In the Tell us where to save your back up copies, the users are required to choose their Desktop (or another local location).
- They have to ensure that a Complete Verificationis selected and click OK.
- Now in the final step they have to Choose Save it nowand click next. In the Save Backup Copy window, choose your Desktop (or another local location) and click Save.
QuickBooks will now create a backup file to your desktop.
As we can see it that through above instructions the users can resolve their issue very easily. They have to just follow these steps provided in the instructions. If in any case they face some errors while following the instructions they can opt another option to resolve the issue through QuickBooks online support number +1-855-861-4161 and our skilled technicians will assist them in resolving the issue.