How to Transfer QuickBooks From an Old Computer to a New One
Online QuickBooks customer care : In the wake of introducing the same or more up to date form of Quickbooks on your new PC you can exchange a reinforcement of your old PC’s QuickBooks record. Once the go down process has finished, you can keep on keeping track of lease, plan installments to merchants and keep record of all your operational expense and pay. Also, on the off chance that you aren’t as of now making general reinforcements of your QuickBooks records, you ought to do as such each time you refresh your record documents to guarantee you don’t lose significant money related information.
Create the Backup File
1. Connect a portable storage device such as a USB or external hard drive to your old computer.
http://www.qbhelpzone.com/2. Launch QuickBooks on your old computer and open the company file you want to transfer.
3. Click the “File” menu and then select “Create Backup.”
4. Select “Local Backup” and click “Options.” Locate your personal storage device and select it as the location for your backup. Click “Next.”
5. Select “Save It Now” and “Next.”
6. Click “Save” and wait for the backup file to be created.
Restore the Backup File
1. Insert your personal storage device into the new computer and open QuickBooks. If you haven’t already installed QuickBooks on the new computer, do this first.
2. Click the “File” menu and select “Restore Company.”
3. Select “Restore a Backup Copy” then click “Next.”
4. Select “Local Backup” as the location for your backup file.
5. Navigate to your personal storage device and click on the QuickBooks backup file. Click “Open” and then “Next.”
6. Confirm that you want to restore the backup file and select “Save” to initiate the restore process.
QuickBooks Desk Number +1-855-861-4161