Unable to create a budget for Class, Location or Customers in QuickBooks?
Technical support for QuickBooks :The users can create a budget within QuickBooks Online (QBO) either by Class, Location or Customer, but can’t create by two or all three. The budgets in QBO are designed to subdivide by only one category per budget. We are here to discuss the issues ‘unable to create a budget for class, location or customers’ and providing its solutions with instructions. The users are required to follow the instruction with steps and their issue will be resolved. If they failed to get the solution or face some errors while following the instructions then they have one more option to resolve the issue through QuickBooks technical support +1-855-861-4161.
Process for the solution
How users can create a subdivided budget:
- First the users have to choose the Gear icon > Budgeting.
- After that they have to click on Add Budget On the top-right corner.
- Now they are required to enter the required information:
- Budget Name
- Budget Fiscal Year
- Interval: Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual
- Pre-Fill Data: select no or from prior years
- Subdivide by, select:
- Don’t Subdivide
- Location (may also be called Business, Department, Division, Property, Store,
- Customer (may also be called Client, Donor, Guest, Member, Patient, Tenant)
- If subdivided a new field will appear where can select All or specific Locations, Classes, or Customers
- After entering all the information as we mentioned they have to click on
- Now they have to select the category at the upper left (location, Class, or Customer) then they have to enter the budget amounts. After that they are required to click on Save at the lower right before moving on to the next category budget amount.
- Now it’s time to click on Save and close once you’ve entered budget amounts for all subdivided categories
As we have seen that the users can resolve their issues which they were facing by just following the instructions and if in that process they face some errors then they have one more option to resolve their issues through QuickBooks Helpline number +1-855-861-4161 where our skilled and trained technicians will assist them in resolving the issues within a short span of time.